Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Artistic Inclinations and Entrepreneurial Spirit

Originally, I started doing these as ways to pass the long (long) hours in my more uninteresting classes. They're basically the SS13 collection of my fictional (for now) fashion line, Whole Milk. Why Whole Milk, you ask? Because the idea was originally born from clothiers like Black Milk, that sell these out of this world pieces but, of course, for smaller people. It's been an absolute trial to find anything at all galaxy print in my size but the internet is fairly exploding with galaxy/nebula print items for straight size girls. I think after a whole year and some of searching, I just finally bought myself of attractive, affordable, nebula print leggings.



Anyway, Whole Milk is a play on Black Milk basically. Whole for obvious reasons, har-dee-har. The drawings were all done on my ipad and they get noticeably better (I think) in the latter ones as I figured out how to really use my beloved app. Anyways, just plopping these here to update! Back to learning about Roe v. Wade.

Models (in order):

Milaya Green

Sloane Andrukh

Milaya Green

Savannah Laurence

Savannah Laurence

Claire DeLuca

Claire DeLuca

Natalya Bond















No comments:

Post a Comment