SO! The Great Jacket Debate of 2012 ended with the resounding bang of big money being dropped on that famed Asos leather jacket. Perspiring brows were wiped, great sighs of relief were heaved, triumph reigned above all!
But that wasn’t the end of it.
No, for where there is a winter, there is a way! A way to battling the chill with cunningly designed and executed outerwear that is, and I’ve thrown together (the first of what might be a series of) examples of stylish cold weather protection.
1 - Country Quilted Jacket - 39.99 GBP
2 - Fairisle Boyfriend Cardi - 26.99 GBP
3 - Navy Suedette Trim Jacket - 69.00
4 - PU Sleeve Coat - 125.00
5 - Double Breasted Trench Coat - 99.00
6 - Swing Duffle Coat - 127.73
7 - (its also marked as 6 because I am an idiot) Shrunken Boyfriend Blazer - 76.64
8 - Faux Fur Coat with Contrast Hem - OOS (47.68)
9 - Popper Parka - 110.70
SO there you have it. My spin on these 9 pieces of outdoors wear. Questions? Comments? Style concerns?
Sunday, August 26, 2012
Friday, August 17, 2012
|These are actually pretty giant|
I'm happy as a cat that got the glam-bam ear shinies and the badass leather jacket cream. I'll do a review on the products when they get in, but for now I can bask in the glow of materialistic accomplishment.
My Wish List for the Fall
16. This jacket is featured in a couple of the Forever 21+ looks. I hope it comes out soon because my shoulders need it because of reasons.
What’s in your wish list?
|Shirt - thrifted|
shorts - f21
shoes - lane bryant
bag - stolen from my ma
|ring - stolen from my ma|
skull bracelets - diy, in memoriam
necklace - forever 21
Saturday, August 11, 2012
|Beetlejuice striped leggings - ebay|
triangle studded denim shirt - DIY
leopard smoking slippers on my ashy feet - lane bryant
awesome gold casio watch - amazon
red little purse - a gift from my ma
|closeup of the stud job taken from my instagram|
follow me @nsq89 for some cool stuff
It's been a tough few days over here and I thought, you know what you need? A bit of retail therapy! Unfortunately, my wallet doesn't provide much wiggle room in terms of buying out the entire stock of Asos Curve, but that doesn't mean that I can't find joy in looking now does it? And so my wishlists are born!
I'm going after the jewelry next since my stock of bling-a-brack is pretty pathetically low. I'm also on the hunt for the perfect plus size leather jacket, but my wallet shrivels and weeps when I bring that up. Ha! Anyway, loads to do today, can't sit around on the internet.
|Already this wishlist has brought me joy. The New Look Skirt, the MAC lipstick, the|
Lane Bryant Boots and the Casio watch are already miiine!
1) Asos Curve Circle Skirt (damn, looks like they sold out?)
2) Asos Curve Matt Leggings - 29.83
4) Asos Curve Swing Duffle Coat - 124.28
5) Asos Curve Leather Biker Jacket - 165.70
6) Regal Rose “Alexa” Vintage Chunky Chain Necklace - 16.00 GBP
8) MAC “Ruby Woo” Lipstick - 15.00
9) NARS Tinted Moisturizer in Polynesia - 42.00
10) New Look Leather Look Circle Skirt - 19.99 GBP
11) Lane Bryant Side Zip Buckle Boots in Black - 79.95
12) Black Tied Multicolored Hamsa Hand Bracelet - 18.12
13) DANNIJO “Lucy” earrings - 224.00
14) Gold Casio Watch - 34.00
15) Miista “Alka” in Black - 139.95
|I know the watch is a repeat but that's because I want the gold on gold watch|
as well as the black on gold one I already have
1) Simply be PU Trim Trench - 60
3) New Look White Chiffon Roll-Sleeve Safari Shirt - 17.99 GBP
4) Regal Rose Edah Lotus Jade Cross Bracelet - 14 GBP
5) Asos Multi-Zip Cat Clutch Bag - 37.28
6) Simply Be PU Sleeve Coat - 125
7) Casio A168WG-9EF Gold Plated Digital Watch - 66.28
8) New Look Pale Blue Denim Shirt Dress - 22.99 GBP
9) Regal Rose Rene Huge Gothic Cross Earrings - 13 GBP
10) Fashion to Figure The Pop Star Dress - 40
12) Asos Flower and Jewel Drop Earrings - 24.86