Tuesday, July 24, 2012

What a wonderful time of year, and no, I don't mean Christmas.


I’m not sure what it is, but there’s been a tidal wave of good fortune concerning sales and online shopping. I’ve found myself in the position to help myself to some of the (admittedly slim on some places) pickings this year and have indeed gotten my grubby little hands on anything I could. I’ll do a bit of live modeling of the product when they’ve all, like the Avengers, assembled, but for now, pictures of the goods will have to suffice.
Asos
I got this awesome mint clutch. It is giant but really classy looking. I’ve already had compliments on it.
I also picked up these cool PU front leggings which I ordered a size too large so it’s kind of annoying around the waist, but that’s my usual problem. Big ol thighs.

Both of these were on sale and cut down to 70 and 50 percent of their original prices respectively.
Lane Bryant
I’M SO EXCITED ABOUT THESE! 
They’re leopard smoking flats, which I’ve been on the hunt for, for literal ages. I have unfortunate feet in that they’re wide as well as just big so I haven’t been able to find any of these marvels in my size and, of course, the Stubbs and Wooton ones I found just had to be impossibly expensive. These are an excellent gem of trend consciousness in Dorothy Perkins and one I was never expecting to see. I’m dead happy about them.


Dorothy Perkins
I saw this and instantly knew it must be mine. Just look at it. It’s glorious.

The chain and animal theme is dead on with whatever zany trend is going on right now. It’s meant to be quite long but, as I’ve never worn anything from DP (just ordered a few years ago but that was unfortunately lost in the mail) I don’t quite know how their sizing works. I hear only good things about it though and they have some amazing stuff for up to a size 18.
This is a blue orchid print tunic that my heart stopped dead for when I saw it.
I love the mirrored design that keeps this from looking like something a granny would wear. I hope its long enough to wear as a minidress over like, tights or some such thing, I took one look at it and thought it’d be just perfect for that sort of thing.
I’m so excited for all my stuff to be in. I also bought a few things from F21 and Target but those were in-store and the F21 stuff wasn’t on sale (because their sale items in the plus range are almost never anything good here). I’m going to look around a little bit more to see if there’s any other sales I should take advantage of. 



No comments:

Post a Comment