Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hello, I'm a Rack Girl and so can you!


My name is Vikky and I am the other half of The Rack Girls.  Thought I would introduce myself to y’all. I’m 23 years old, 5’7, US 14-16 Mexican-American girlie from good ol’ Texas. Like most of us, I have been a chubby girl most of my life. Even when I was smaller (straight size), I thought I was weird-looking and giant. At that time, I did not realized that I wasn’t some freak, that the girls around me were just shorter and smaller. Today, I do love myself and all that jazz, but I still feel marginalized.
I have had a short relationship with fashion, but it is a passionate one. However, it is a constant fucking battle to find things that fit me. Even in plus size clothing, I feel left out; my boobs usually are the ones to blame. Anyways, this is my attempt at being a fashionista while promoting the curvier woman.  
Outside of this lovely blog, I like to go out shopping especially thrifting, cooking with Ezi (our lovely photographer/blogger), and watching kdramas and movies.    I am an audiophile, I cannot go a day without listening to music. I basically listen to the Lana Del Rey Pandora station all day long.

Welcome! Take a seat and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment